Fairfax Media Limited (through a subsidiary company) (“we”, “our” or “us”) conducts the (“Event”). You have asked to volunteer at the Event
As a volunteer, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are over the age of 18.
- You will volunteer on the dates and at the times agreed with your Fairfax Contact (being our designated staff member, who you will report to in relation to the Event).
- You must report to your Fairfax Contact (or their delegated representative) each time you arrive at an Event site. You will be wholly responsible for your own transport to and from the Event.
- You must, at all times, follow the directions of your Fairfax Contact (or their delegated representative) in relation to the Event. You must notify your Fairfax Contact if you are not capable of undertaking any task (including due to any pre-existing injury), or if you are not properly skilled or qualified to undertake any task.
- We reserve the right to refuse you entry to or remove you from any Event site, particularly if you fail to follow our directions or if you do anything to bring the Event into disrepute.
- You must report all safety hazards or incidents to your Fairfax Contact (or their delegated representative). You must pay due attention to the health and safety of all Event staff, participants and the general public whilst volunteering at the Event. You will comply with all health and safety policies, guidelines and procedures notified to you in relation to the Event.
- You participate in the Event solely as a volunteer and at your own risk. You are not our employee or our contractor. You are not entitled to any payment for services rendered.
- You are wholly responsible for your own acts and omissions in relation to the Event. We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury that you may suffer or incur relating to or arising from the Event.